The perfect online accounts software solution for small businesses that struggle to find the time to do 'the books'.
Sage One Accounts
Who is it for?
Sole traders, sole proprietors, limited companies and partnerships who are VAT registered.
Sage One Accounts is the perfect online accounting software for small businesses that struggle to find the time to 'do the books' let alone the admin required to comply with the increasingly stringent demands of HMRC.
Simple to get started.
Sage One Accounts is an online accounting software solution so you will not have to download or install software, just create you user name and password, enter some basic details and you are ready to go, no training required. You have the peace of mind that your accounts information is safe and secure, backed up in "the cloud".
The 9-5 workday rarely exists for the small business owner. Provided you have internet access you have the freedom to work on your accounts anytime, anywhere and on any device - smartphone, laptop, desktop, tablet.
Managing your cash flow is vital if your business is to succeed.
Sage One Accounts allows you to take control of your cash flow.
- The quarterly VAT return becomes something that you can produce and submit online to HMRC in minutes using the VAT Return Wizard. No stress, no hassle but if you do get stuck there is 24/7 UK based phone and email support from Sage.
- Accessing information and producing reports is quick and easy. Create personalised invoices for your customers and send them via email rather than printing and posting (save on ink, paper, envelopes, stamps!). Generate customer and supplier statements at the touch of a button and even send automatically.
- The bank reconciliation, balance sheet and numerous useful financial reports are available to provide real time information about your business. Our personal favourite - the Accounting Summary Snapshot makes it so easy to see how your business is performing. We love it.
A cost effective solution
- As you would expect this online accounts software from Sage integrates with Sage One Payroll and Sage Pay. Integration improves efficiency, saves time, money and removes duplication of data entry. Using Sage Pay you can be paid faster, even taking payments over the phone or online depending upon the type of account you have.
- We can access your information, safely and securely, removing the need for expensive meetings, so you get better value for your money.
- Fixed rate monthly fees eliminate the large annual bill. You know where you are, no surprises or unexpected, unwanted fees. With no limits placed on the number of transactions or invoices you can process each month you are free to flourish.
- Whether you are a sole trader, limited company, partnership, freelancer or contractor we guarantee that Sage One Accounts combined with our Limited Company Accountancy Service will make your life easier. It was designed specifically for small businesses and is a jargon free zone! Sign up for the free 30 day no commitment trial and see what you think?
30 day FREE, no commitment trial.
What are you waiting for?
Sign up today or call 01440 844 986 for further information
Our Small Business services
Limited Company Accounts
from £57.00 +vat per month
- Statutory Annual Accounts
- Submit to HMRC
- Submit to Companies House
- Corporation Tax Return
- Corporation Tax Computations
- Company Annual Return - (you pay filing fee £13)
- 1 Directors Self Assessment Tax Return
- Quarterly online review
- Dividend vouchers and board minutes
- Unlimited e-mail support
- Secure client portal
- 24/7 phone support from Sage (if using SageOne)
£10 +vat per month
£5 +vat per month
Operating Directors payroll for RTI
£5 +vat per month
Additional Tax Return
1 hr - £80 +vat
Face to face meeting
Please contact us for a quote