Legal and Privacy.
All rights, including copyright and database rights, in 1 Accounts Online Ltd website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to 1 Accounts Online Ltd, or otherwise used by 1 Accounts Online Ltd as permitted by applicable law.
©Copyright 2013 - 2014 1 Accounts Online Ltd. All rights reserved.
Using our website
Whilst we endeavour to ensure the content of this website is accurate and reliable, use of this website is offered free of charge and on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
In no event will 1 Accounts Online ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. 1 Accounts Online Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
1 Accounts Online Ltd is not responsible or liable for the content of any external websites linked to from this site.
Information we collect
This Policy explains how 1 Accounts Online Ltd uses information we collect and how you can limit our use of that data.
- We do not collect personal information ie. Name, Address, however we do collect your age and interests as detailed in google analytics profiling.
- We collect information that does not identify you to evaluate our site and ensure that it performs appropriately.
- We have enabled the Google Advertising features enabling us to obtain information about you via the Google Analytics cookie.
You can opt out of Google Analytics' but it is up to you to do this - please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ to view currently available opt-outs
- keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website.
- understand the profile of visitors to our website
- make our website work as efficiently as possible.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the "help" menu on your browser.