Online accounts software for the sole trader, sole proprietor and cash based business.
Sage One Cashbook
Who is it for?
Sole Traders, sole proprietors and cash based businesses that are not VAT registered.
It is easier to be more organised and share information. There's no training, installations or uploads with Sage One. You just enter your contact details and basic information, create a password and login on the Sage One website. You can import your customer and supplier information into the software really quickly by following the user friendly Wizard. It is so simple to set up and very easy to use but if you do have a problem the 24/7 UK based support from Sage is only a phone call or email away.
Sage One Cashbook removes the headache of keeping track of the money coming in and out of your business; it puts you back in control of your cash flow. It is a cash based accounting system so you record what cash you have paid into or out of your bank as and when payment is received or made - no more accruals required.
It is easier to be more organised.
- All your customer and supplier information is safe and secure in one place and accessible 24/7 at the click of a button from your mobile phone, tablet or PC. No more time wasted hunting around on your desk for scraps of paper!
- Save even more time, and money, by producing one off or recurring statements and emailing them to your customers direct from Sage One Cashbook.
- Forget those dreaded "annual accountant meetings". Sage One Cashbook allows you to work online with your accountant removing the need for the costly and time consuming yearly get together to share historical data! You can both see the same information, which makes life far easier if you don't know your debits from your credits!
- If you are trading online Sage One Cashbook makes life even easier as you can automatically import your online transactions direct from Sage Pay.
- Employing staff on a full time or casual basis, keeping track of payments to them and staying compliant with HMRC's RTI legislation can be a nightmare. Not with Sage One Cashbook. The online accounts software integrates with Sage One Payroll
- Start to see and understand what is happening in your business in real time; choose Sage One Cashbook online accounting software and our Sole Trader Service to remove the hassle from managing your accounts.
What are you waiting for?
Sign up today for a free 30 day, no commitment trial with Sage One or call us on 01440 844 986 for further information
Our Sole Trader services
Sole Trader Accounts
£22.50 +vat per month
- Annual Income & Expenditure Accounts
- Self Assessment Tax Return
- 6 month Business and Tax review
- E-mail support - unlimited
- 24/7 support from Sage
1 hr - £80+vat
Face to face meeting
Please contact us for a quote